Buying *BUYING* old GC titles (yellow) and certain goal explosions

Not Recently Bumped
Platforms
  1. PC
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
No

0xaries

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 5, 2025
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am looking to buy a STEAM or EPIC GAMES account that has the following -
  • YELLOW GC Title (Single or multiple)
  • Ball Star, Big Splash, Righteous Gale or Yeehaw GOAL EXPLOSION (Doesn't have to be all of them)
  • Does NOT matter if the Steam account has Epic linked
  • FULL ACCESS to EVERY login credential (I MUST be able to change to my own)
I will be paying with PAYPAL GOODS & SERVICES ONLY unless you are a reputable seller or we can come to an agreement.

Services used will be PERSONAL MIDDLEMAN (Fees will be paid on my behalf) or TRADE GAURDIAN FREE

The account does not have to be stacked so i will be paying accordingly.
My budget is up to
$300
I prefer messaging on here but if needed my discord is below.
DISCORD: 0xkaylo
 
Back
Top