Buying OG yellow title

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Pascalito

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 19

(100%) (35 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Dec 1, 2022
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am looking for an account with at least 1 of the following titles:​

- SEASON 5 GRAND CHAMPION
- SEASON 7 GRAND CHAMPION
- SEASON 9 GRAND CHAMPION - DUNK MASTER - FLOOR DESTROYER - BLIZZARD WIZARD
- SEASON 10 / 11 / 12/ 13 / 14 FLOOR DESTROYER


If you have other seasons
blizzard wizard / dunk master, I'd consider but not looking for rng champ.

Platform: Xbox - PSN (Steam is possible but not the platform I'm looking for)
OG Email is not a must, but required for more expensive accounts

I do not want a stacked account with a lot of titles.


Price range: 50-150€
(slightly negotiable for better accounts)

Contact: here or discord: sapino​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hello, I have an epic games account with a yellow tag S14 and a red tag S11, are you interested?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top