- Rating
- 3.00 star(s)
- Country
- New Zealand
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
BUYING MINECRAFT OGUs | MINECON & RARE CAPES
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WHAT I BUY
• OG Minecraft usernames (OGUs)
• Minecon capes
• Other rare or limited capes
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BUYING PROCESS
1. DM me the username or cape you’re selling, with any relevant proof or details.
2. I’ll review it and send a fair offer promptly.
3. Middleman accepted and encouraged.
4. Quick and straightforward transaction.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CONTACT & PAYMENT
Discord: _hvactech_
Payment: PayPal / Crypto / Credit-Debit + More
Middleman: Accepted / encouraged
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WHAT I BUY
• OG Minecraft usernames (OGUs)
• Minecon capes
• Other rare or limited capes
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BUYING PROCESS
1. DM me the username or cape you’re selling, with any relevant proof or details.
2. I’ll review it and send a fair offer promptly.
3. Middleman accepted and encouraged.
4. Quick and straightforward transaction.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CONTACT & PAYMENT
Discord: _hvactech_
Payment: PayPal / Crypto / Credit-Debit + More
Middleman: Accepted / encouraged
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
