Buying legacy GC - S1 SSL account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Pascalito

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 19

(100%) (35 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Dec 1, 2022
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am looking for an account with at least 1 of the following titles:​

- SEASON 2 GRAND CHAMPION
- SEASON 3 GRAND CHAMPION
- SEASON 4 GRAND CHAMPION
- SEASON 5 GRAND CHAMPION
- SEASON 7 GRAND CHAMPION
- SEASON 9 DUNK MASTER / BLIZZARD WIZARD / FLOOR DESTROYER
- SEASON 10 - 12 BLIZZARD WIZARD / FLOOR DESTROYER


- S1 SUPERSONIC LEGEND / RNGENIUS

Platforms I'm looking for: PSN - XBOX (Steam is possible but not prefered)
Must have OGE and linkable

I want a unstacked account with few titles. No need to offer stacked expensive accounts.
Maximum budget: 150€

Contact: Here or on discord: Monsieur Sapin#7777
Payment only through PayPal using a epicnpc MM
​
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top