Hi All,
Looking to buy a high-end ESO account with the below in mind;
- PC EU only
- Non-Steam
- 1500+CP
- Plenty of Monster sets/dungeon sets
- Arena/Trial gear
- Strong PvP sets
Not looking to waste time gearing or farming, I want to go straight into PvP.
Other stuff like collectibles and rare mounts etc etc I am not bothered about.
If you have something, please drop me a PM with some info on what you have available.
Thanks!
Looking to buy a high-end ESO account with the below in mind;
- PC EU only
- Non-Steam
- 1500+CP
- Plenty of Monster sets/dungeon sets
- Arena/Trial gear
- Strong PvP sets
Not looking to waste time gearing or farming, I want to go straight into PvP.
Other stuff like collectibles and rare mounts etc etc I am not bothered about.
If you have something, please drop me a PM with some info on what you have available.
Thanks!
