Buying Buying Global Account With all the following Units needed

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Average
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. Global
Type
  1. Fresh
  2. Semi-Fresh
  3. End Game
Original Owner
Yes

DakiDaki

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 13

(100%) (23 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Mar 22, 2020
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
I am looking for an account that has all of these units:

You can DM me here in epicnpc

Required:

ML Light:

1. Notos
2. Barunka
3. Scales
4. Belian(optional)

ML Dark
5. RnL
6. Salome
7. Shephard Diene
8. Nurse Yulha
9. Harsetti
10. Zio(optional)

RGB:
11. Byblis
12. Fumyr

Please do not DM me if you are planning to scam, please do not waste both of our time
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
  • Gcash
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Got a global one only missing Notos
 
Z
*****Only missing Notos from that list
Hi. I'm looking to sell my 5 year old account. I'm currently only missing 4 of the dark units

But I'm only missing 15-16 ml 5 stars in total
 
Back
Top