• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Buying FA OG Ghoul Trooper Account. Xbox/PC Linkable.

Not Recently Bumped

Bun

(0 review)

Bun

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 25, 2017

Bun

Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Im interested in buying an OG Ghoul Trooper account that is FA and linkable to Xbox and can use on PC. Hit me up with your prices on my Twitter DM’s @/Z4nii and discord Zanii#0283
Thank you for looking and stay safe.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Fortnite OG account with raiders revenge and othe unobtainable items + Founders pack Save the world
haven't played Fortnite in a long time I think the last time I played it when the sky ******* and the Christmas holiday just to check. I have raiders revenge pickaxe and some founders edition legendary skins I even have some OG victory umbrellas.
 
Back
Top