EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Buying Buying Endgame Global or Asia Account with 2+ ML 5* and Limited Heroes

Mobile OS
Android, IOS
3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I'm looking for an account on either the Global or Asia server.

- Must have 2 or more ML 5*

- Must have ALL LIMITED HEROES besides Zeno and Seaside Bellona. It's ok if the account has Zeno and Seaside Bellona it just ins't a requirement for me to be interested in the account.

- Must be END GAME OR NEAR END GAME

- Must be able to clear or potentially clear ALL 100 FLOORS of Automaton Tower

- Must be able to auto Wyvern 11 and Golem 11 and must be able to at least manual Banshee 11

- Must be able to clear Easy/Hell Raid

- Must have the Tamarrine + Iseria combo if the account does not have Rod of Amaryllis

- Must have Angelica

- Having a decent amount of Skystones or Bookmarks for future banners isn't a requirement but is a big plus for me.

My preferred ML 5* are:

Silver Blade Aramintha
Sage Baal & Sazaar
Judge Kise

Arbiter Vildred
Fallen Cecilia
Martial Artist Ken

Dark Corvus
Specter Tenebria

Apocalypse Ravi

Non-preferred ML 5* are fine if included with another of the above preferred ML 5*.

Preferred non ML 5* are:

Kise
Sez
Krau
Tywin

Sigret
Tammarine

Cermia
Aramintha

Haste
Iseria
Bellona
Vildred

Non preferred non ML 5* are ok these are just my preferred non ML 5* I would like to have on the account but are not required.

Preferred ML 4* are:

Challenger Dominiel
Assassin Coli
Blood Blade Karin
Auxiliary Lots

Shadow Rose
Crimson Armin

Watcher Shuri
General Purgis

Non preferred ML 4* are ok these are just my preferred ML 4* I would like to have on the account but are not required.

If you have an account that matches the specifications above please message me or leave a comment down below on this post also feel free to leave your discord ID as well. My budget is $650 max. I would prefer to trade my current account and pay the difference in the accounts values in cash but I am 100% open to full cash deals.

Last edited:
ip hash: 42f1b876e2ecad66977180
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I don’t know if you’re still looking for an account but send me a PM on discord I have an account that has most of the units you want. For example, Fallen Cecilia, Sage Baal and I Have Maid achloe and Spec Sez. My discord is @Chrxllo#9156

ip hash: 1e97305aef9e9e6734104e

Shahul02

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
2   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
End game - for $150
Early game with ML ken and ML Kise and Vivian and SS bellona limited. $100

Just bought both new packs from event
Haven't started diary
World mode at chapter 2 only
New continent chapter 1, 2, 3, haven't started yet.
Get maximise on more gem through campaign for upcoming banners and return of luna and diene banner

ip hash: d5fe638ee494f9379e0463