• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Buying Diablo IV Accounts $750

Not Recently Bumped

Zedd71

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
United Arab Emirates
Member Since
Apr 26, 2022
Last seen
Country
United Arab Emirates
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Buying Diablo IV Closed Beta Accounts
---------------------------------------------------------------

​
For Sale
Looking for accounts to buy I am willing to offer $750 for accounts with closed beta access. I am flexible with the price and am happy to negotiate based on seller needs,
I have had multiple transactions and will try to make the transaction as smooth as possible. Feel free to contact whenever



Contact @ Epicnpc or Discord 👇
ZAYED#6290


Thank you,
Zedd
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good trading experience with Zedd

Very happy to make trade with him! Fast and smooth!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
once again, nice smooth and fast. <3

once again, nice smooth and fast. <3
 
Back
Top