• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Buying decent account with KOF skins

Not Recently Bumped

Redoxz

Level 41

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
Mexico
Member Since
Sep 27, 2016
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have full kof v1, and alot epic limited skin, 2 legend, 2 zodiac, and many more, pm for mor info
 
Write me
30
I have Kof: guine, Karina, Chou, gusion, Aurora
Legend: gusion
Epic 16, 8 from them limited
Haha, moskov, Karina, kagura, roger, rafaela, Karina, jhonnson
Stun: Chou
Light born: Harith
515: harith
M1 aldous
300€
maybe we can speak about the price :)
 
Hey, looking for a mbl account with a nice amount of skins, a couple of emblems maxed,
if you have KOF skins that would be great.

Budget: $50 or more depending on what you got

Contact me here

I have the Lesley legend skin.
I have 4 KOFs, 10+ epic, 10+ special.
54 heroes
105 skins
 
Hey, looking for a mbl account with a nice amount of skins, a couple of emblems maxed,
if you have KOF skins that would be great.

Budget: $50 or more depending on what you got

Contact me here
Hi are you still looking ?
I have 2 KOF skin Chou and aurora, 2 limited skin epic, and many of elit skin, only $60
Please contact me if you are interested
 
I also have a cheap KOF Gus if you are interested only $165.
 

Attachments

  • E02806A7-A92F-49B0-936F-2B4B729C9C4D.jpeg
    E02806A7-A92F-49B0-936F-2B4B729C9C4D.jpeg
    70 KB
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey, looking for a mbl account with a nice amount of skins, a couple of emblems maxed,
if you have KOF skins that would be great.

Budget: $50 or more depending on what you got

Contact me here
I have this. Full KOF V1 & V2. High Win rate & lots of epic limited. Contact me on discord. Piercer_#9294
 

Attachments

  • 982B0579-3F21-456A-A88C-2F59096860A2.jpeg
    982B0579-3F21-456A-A88C-2F59096860A2.jpeg
    378.4 KB
Last edited:
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
33 NORMAL SKINS 14 ELITE SKINS 6 SPECIAL SKINS 9 STARLIGHT SKINS (1 EXPERIMENT 21 HAYABUSA) 8 SEASON SKINS (S2, S10, S11, S12, S13, S14, S15, S16) 2 KOF SKINS (LEONA, IORI) 2 EPIC SKINS (ONIMUSHA COMMANDER, TWILIGHT DRAGON) 1 LIGHTBORN (GRANGER)

EMBLEM: MAX
ASSASSIN
MAGE
FIGHTER
MARKSMAN

ETC:
23K GOLD
3.4k TICKET

CHESS TD:
3 COMMANDER (BENNY, REMY, EVA)
1 SKIN (JINGLE DEER)

DISCORD: MuningPlays#3222
 
I have Kof Gus and aurora in one account, selling for 150$ bitcoin
 
Back
Top