Buying credits

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Pakistan
Member Since
Nov 25, 2020
Last seen
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
0
Banned - Fraud/Abuse Detected
I want to buy credits to use for thread enhancements but I don't have PayPal , have btc in exchange and can't pay to gateway attached .

Is there anyway I pay bta directly and admins add credits manually ?
 
Banned - Fraud/Abuse Detected
I am talking about Bitcoin but paying directly at your address , I am unable to pay through your current crypto gateway.

Can I have your direct bitcoin address where I can send you money and you add credits to my account .


No sorry, we only accept Paypal or bitcoin at this time, however in the future we plan to add other payment options.
 
Banned - Fraud/Abuse Detected
I am talking about Bitcoin but paying directly at your address , I am unable to pay through your current crypto gateway.

Can I have your direct bitcoin address where I can send you money and you add credits to my account .


No sorry, we only accept Paypal or bitcoin at this time, however in the future we plan to add other payment options.
 
Back
Top