buying cheap osrs accounts must have feedback

Not Recently Bumped
(119 reviews)

dannyhkl

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 118

(100%) (119 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Oct 29, 2014
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
buying cheap osrs accoutns must come with orginal email and recovery info fully - you must have rep

accounts buying
mele
range
magic
zul ready
zekers
void

only buying cheap accs

contact info
skype danny.hayward6
discord xtremewow7427
epicnpc

payment paypal / if trusted crypto / currency
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin
  • wow gold eu - osrs gold - robux
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Sir!
I build Osrs Account in stock
I have some Melee accounts some Pure Account Available
My All accounts are handmade and Unregistered
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - scam - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/genr-is-a-scammer.2661834/
I am pretty new here, but I have some accs I can do paypal considering your rep :)

my discord is ginger#7065 add me :)

Looking forward to dealing with you mate
 
Back
Top