Buying and Paying well: Planetside Account - Max BR/CR! or close!

Not Recently Bumped

hinigashi

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 51

(100%) (51 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Jul 26, 2005
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
1
Hey looking to buy a planetside account and will pay well.

Female VS/TR br25 cr5 would pay alot for!!

Anyways information below leave a message here with offer and il get back to you ^^
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nosuch212</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Hey, I have a male BR 25/CR3 TR, I know you wanted a cr5 but I thought I would offer anyways. He has the 3-year merit as well I think.

AIM:Nosuch2MD

if you are interested


</div></div> I have alot of TR ^^, But thank you, more on the lines of NC/VS female characters now!
 
Hey, I have a male BR 25/CR3 TR, I know you wanted a cr5 but I thought I would offer anyways. He has the 3-year merit as well I think.

AIM:Nosuch2MD

if you are interested
 
Willing to trade t6 pvp Characters of Wow for a good PS account.
 
Looks real nice man ^^ but sadly im really only looking for br23+ and cr5 now! But thanks for leaving a message ^^
 
Character Name:
Empire: Vanu Sovereignty
Outfit: -=Neo Blade=-

Command Rank: 2
Battle Rank: 18
Outfit Title: Master Neo Blade
Outfit Points Contributed to -=Neo Blade=-: 1466
Number of Facilities Hacked: 339

Certs:
Standard Assault
Medium Assault
Heavy Assault
Air Cavalry, Scout
Ground Support
Standard ExoSuit
Agile ExoSuit
Reinforced ExoSuit
Infiltration Suit
Hacking
Advanced Hacking

found it, let me know if your intrested m8.
 
hi m8 i have a planetside account and aparently very decent but i have never played it since having it, any idea how i could check for you without me paying a sub?

and if its good i have 1 lol
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hinigashi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bump! </div></div>
 
whats your price budget elite account or just normal.
 
Back
Top