• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Buying an account with these skins! ^^

Not Recently Bumped

Krystalizing

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Jul 15, 2020
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
1
download (1).png
Hello! I"m looking for an account that at least has 3-4 of these S-skins listed below ( IOS )
download.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord in photo <3
 

Attachments

  • 69B3D3C1-E9DA-4DD5-896E-6B56509EA3A8.jpeg
    69B3D3C1-E9DA-4DD5-896E-6B56509EA3A8.jpeg
    166 KB
I have it you can contact me on instagram it's sandwithaid but I need a 50 dollar google play code or just 20 I'm not sure
 
K
Hi! ^_ ^ sure!
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
i have exactly what u r looking for, discord?
 
K
Dmd you the name in chat
I don't know if this should do the trick, since it has just vile blossom, but yeah, imma shoot my shot!
160$ and its all yours <33
 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Image 2021-05-08 at 15.14.04.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-08 at 15.14.04.jpeg
    192.3 KB
K
Hi! You have such lovely skins! although as I had previously said I am looking for an account with at least 2 s skins I am finding, but thank you for offering ^^, I hope your account gets offered to soon
Hello I have an account with Sophia, Kroto, Upright judgement, Golden Ratio, Everlasting Flowers, and Vile Blossom. Let me know if interested for $150
 
K
what device is your account on ?
K
Hello, to anyone not commenting offers, please don’t say anything here and instead post a buying post.
E
Selling Golden ratio smurf account for 80$ can negotiate
E
Selling Golden ratio smurf[/QUOTE]
K
Hello! I am! ^^
Hi! I'm currently selling this one which has 4 of the skins you're looking for!

Isabella-Monokuma-GR-Kroto acc.png
 
K
Hello! how much?
O
Unfortunately I was scammed out of it yesterday, so it's no longer available :( I do wish you luck in your search though!
K
that is very much unfortunate, but thank you for that kind remark ^^
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, my account has those A tiers except sanskrit and upright judgment. As for the s tier I only have dance in the snow. iOS NA. I do have many more rare skins like all the junk ito including the pet and much more. sam9898#6401 my discord if interested.
 

Attachments

  • 35349906-DC87-4BB0-A208-4339B53D34E8.jpeg
    35349906-DC87-4BB0-A208-4339B53D34E8.jpeg
    306.1 KB
S
I meant junji ito
K
sorry, I don't really use hunters hahaha
Back
Top