Buying : All Lvl70+ WOW Accounts II High Rep II Top price

Not Recently Bumped

happysnow

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 437

(98.3%) (441 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Oct 28, 2007
Last seen
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
2
------------Looking for All Lvl70+ WOW Accounts-----------

Please POST in my thread BEFORE contacting me

1. You should have full account information, Account name/ password/ secret answer/accessible email /full name.It is better there are regular CD key and TBC key.
2.You must have a valid phone number for a phone confirmation.I will call you before I buy your account.
3.Purchase will be made through paypal.You should have a verified paypal account.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Everybody be careful! I sold this guy an account a few weeks ago, MY account with my info, I was OO. Apparently he lost it and took money back. He "claims" I recalled it yet I don't even play WoW anymore.

Careful, he'll try and steal your money and accounts. He'll then call YOU a scammer while he's stealing from you.
 
Back
Top