WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
<span style="color: #FF9900">Hello Markee Dragon.</span>
<span style="color: #999999">I'm looking to buy most Level 80 characters/accounts for World of Warcraft.</span>
<span style="color: #999999">I will buy your account if it meets these requirements:</span>
<span style="color: #FF9900">You have all information for the account:
<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Full Name [*]Email Address[*]Secret Question and Answer[/list]</span>
<span style="color: #999999">The main character on the account is level 80</span>
<span style="color: #999999"><span style="font-weight: bold">Transfer must be up!</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #999999">Gear is important, but it doesn't have to be amazing</span></span>
<span style="color: #FF9900">My budget for any one account is about $400 USD.</span>
<span style="color: #999999">The quote is quite simple, depending on gear, achievements, professions, mounts etc the price will change.
I will pay my limit if your account is <span style="text-decoration: underline">worth it</span>.</span>
<span style="font-style: italic">But don't expect top price for a heroic geared level 80, it simply isn't worth it.</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #999999">So, why should you sell to me?</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF9900">* Quick and easy sale:</span></span>
You and I will neogiate a price, I will pay it and we will go from there, I will support you through the process, speaking via phone, and if you need any help, I can provide it. <span style="font-style: italic">There is always after-sales care and support.</span>
<span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="font-weight: bold">* Peace of mind:</span></span>
I have a good reputation on these forums, and I have been here for quite some time, I am not a fly-by-night buyer or seller. I am not here to scam you, my reputation is at stake. I do business in a professional manner and I am a responsible legit person.
<span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="font-weight: bold">* Support</span></span>
As above, the sale will be easy and quick, I support you through the process, and I will be available for after-sales support and questions idefinitely. Most people I do business with are return customers.
<span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="font-weight: bold">* New To MarkeeDragon?</span></span>
If you're a first time seller, I would personally reccommend doing business with me, I am a reputable person, and I have a knowledge of MD forums. I can teach you some tips and tricks, and guide you through how selling and buying on Markee Dragon works. Do business with a legit person, quick and easy.
<span style="text-decoration: underline">Keep in mind, I may or may not buy your account, if you would like to see if I would, simply send me a message, if you don't you wont find out!</span>
<span style="font-size: 11pt">If I am AFK for some reason, please leave a detailed message instead of "hello" that way I can reply to your full message, offer you a quote etc..</span>
<span style="color: #999999">If I don't respond, you can reach me via email, and I will reply to that within 24 hours, as I frequently check my email.
Here's a nice template to work by -</span>
<span style="color: #FF9900">Armory:
Transfer Status:
Arena / Honor Points:
Amount of Gold (across the server):
PVP Gear:
PVE Gear:
Epic Flyer and mounts you have:
Are you the Original Owner:
Any other details / notes:
Contact Information (AIM, E-Mail, MSN, whatever):</span>
<span style="color: #FF9900">My Contact Information:</span>
<span style="color: #FF9900">Or Copy-Paste Version :</span>
AIM: Swizi Drew G
You have to enter my email manually. I hate spam!
Thanks for reading and I hope to do business with you!
<span style="color: #999999">I'm looking to buy most Level 80 characters/accounts for World of Warcraft.</span>
<span style="color: #999999">I will buy your account if it meets these requirements:</span>
<span style="color: #FF9900">You have all information for the account:
<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Full Name [*]Email Address[*]Secret Question and Answer[/list]</span>
<span style="color: #999999">The main character on the account is level 80</span>
<span style="color: #999999"><span style="font-weight: bold">Transfer must be up!</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #999999">Gear is important, but it doesn't have to be amazing</span></span>
<span style="color: #FF9900">My budget for any one account is about $400 USD.</span>
<span style="color: #999999">The quote is quite simple, depending on gear, achievements, professions, mounts etc the price will change.
I will pay my limit if your account is <span style="text-decoration: underline">worth it</span>.</span>
<span style="font-style: italic">But don't expect top price for a heroic geared level 80, it simply isn't worth it.</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #999999">So, why should you sell to me?</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF9900">* Quick and easy sale:</span></span>
You and I will neogiate a price, I will pay it and we will go from there, I will support you through the process, speaking via phone, and if you need any help, I can provide it. <span style="font-style: italic">There is always after-sales care and support.</span>
<span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="font-weight: bold">* Peace of mind:</span></span>
I have a good reputation on these forums, and I have been here for quite some time, I am not a fly-by-night buyer or seller. I am not here to scam you, my reputation is at stake. I do business in a professional manner and I am a responsible legit person.
<span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="font-weight: bold">* Support</span></span>
As above, the sale will be easy and quick, I support you through the process, and I will be available for after-sales support and questions idefinitely. Most people I do business with are return customers.
<span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="font-weight: bold">* New To MarkeeDragon?</span></span>
If you're a first time seller, I would personally reccommend doing business with me, I am a reputable person, and I have a knowledge of MD forums. I can teach you some tips and tricks, and guide you through how selling and buying on Markee Dragon works. Do business with a legit person, quick and easy.
<span style="text-decoration: underline">Keep in mind, I may or may not buy your account, if you would like to see if I would, simply send me a message, if you don't you wont find out!</span>
<span style="font-size: 11pt">If I am AFK for some reason, please leave a detailed message instead of "hello" that way I can reply to your full message, offer you a quote etc..</span>
<span style="color: #999999">If I don't respond, you can reach me via email, and I will reply to that within 24 hours, as I frequently check my email.
Here's a nice template to work by -</span>
<span style="color: #FF9900">Armory:
Transfer Status:
Arena / Honor Points:
Amount of Gold (across the server):
PVP Gear:
PVE Gear:
Epic Flyer and mounts you have:
Are you the Original Owner:
Any other details / notes:
Contact Information (AIM, E-Mail, MSN, whatever):</span>
<span style="color: #FF9900">My Contact Information:</span>
<span style="color: #FF9900">Or Copy-Paste Version :</span>
AIM: Swizi Drew G
You have to enter my email manually. I hate spam!
Thanks for reading and I hope to do business with you!
