BUYING:all 75-80 accounts,bought accounts over one year on MD

Not Recently Bumped

happysnow

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 437

(98.3%) (441 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Oct 28, 2007
Last seen
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
------------Looking for All Lvl75-80 WOW Accounts-----------


Please POST in my thread BEFORE contacting me !

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]You should have full account information, Account name/ password/secret answer/accessible email /full name.It is better there is regular CD key .[*]You must have a valid phone number for a phone confirmation.I will call you before I buy your account.[*]Purchase will be made through paypal.You should have a verified paypal account.[/list]
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

need some accounts,all class
but must have all information
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

hello
still buy accounts
 
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - Uligy
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

Posting
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

have some scammers cheat me,there's even TWV.i trust him,but ... Some people even leave a negative rep for me.
I created this post has been one year.I have encountered many seller and done many business.
Some people cheat me time and again.
Hate people.
Dont want to get scammers.
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

looking for some account

dont want to be banned
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

still look for some account

lvl70 account and cheapest blank accounts
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

Just sold her a hunter, she's definitely legit. She requires all info beforehand, and the whole process took a long time (I was getting worried that I'd made a mistake because of the long pauses), but transaction went smoothly. Would do business with again.
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

paypal verified
still buy
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

need lvl 70 mage,lock,hunter,rogue and druid
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

still look for lvl 70 account

aim:mmogahsnow

msn:[email protected]

i usually buy account on MD,so scammers dont bother
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

hello our company buy account ,please contact me
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

hello i interest in 70 accounts ,please contact me
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

still want to buy account
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

talking to you now, AIM: kpxmanifesto
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

yeah snow tried to scam me. huge waste of time
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

On AIM royalsjock94
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

contacting you on AIM now. Catastrophz
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

still buy accounts
good gear
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

I am interested my aim is minorthreat112 I have a 70 mage with epic flier. Undead with season 3 gear. message me please
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

still buy account

must have all information
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

^ buy accounts with good gear,my buget is 100--200$
scammer dont bother
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

still buy

i have my own way to buy account

dont want to get scammer

---------------------------
aim:mmogahsnow
msn:[email protected]
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

buy accounts

scammer dont bother
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

buy accounts

scammer dont bother
 
Re: WTB lvl70 accounts

Happysnow / mmogahsnow was willing to buy my account, but said he didn't want to pay until after I gave him my SQA.

I refused and we parted ways. Asking for the SQA before being paid seems strange and suspicious to me. YMMV.
 
Back
Top