BUYING:all 70-80 accounts,bought accounts over one year on md

Not Recently Bumped

happysnow

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 437

(98.3%) (441 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Oct 28, 2007
Last seen
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
2
------------Looking for All Lvl70-80 WOW Accounts-----------

Please POST in my thread BEFORE contacting me

1. You should have full account information, Account name/ password/secret answer/accessible email /full name.It is better there is regular CD key .
2.You must have a valid phone number for a phone confirmation.I will call you before I buy your account.
3.Purchase will be made through paypal.You should have a verified paypal account.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Just got done trying to sell to this person. The process was horrible. The obvious language barrier prevented a smooth sale. To prove I was the original owner of the account they asked me to provide a screen shot of when I first created the account, an event that happened last year.

I would not recommend this buyer.
 
contacting you through aim on detr0itpist0ns24 right now
 
AIM me: the360tauren
got level 80 tauren druid, can provide every detail on the accout.
 
Back
Top