BANNED Pixelgunlover20 0 1 0 Rating 1.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 15, 2022 #1 Banned - Fake Feedback Detected Submit Feedback I’m looking to buy a good account I got $45 to spend thanks anyone
Banned - Fake Feedback Detected Submit Feedback I’m looking to buy a good account I got $45 to spend thanks anyone
nimesh291 N Jan 19, 2022 I have at VIP3, and more then 8k gems, 11x tickets, I am giving this because I dint have time to Play this game Attachments Screenshot_20220119-121755.jpg 1.6 MB Screenshot_20220119-121805.jpg 1.1 MB Screenshot_20220119-121846.jpg 1.4 MB Screenshot_20220119-121838.jpg 788.6 KB Screenshot_20220119-121811.jpg 1.4 MB
I have at VIP3, and more then 8k gems, 11x tickets, I am giving this because I dint have time to Play this game
Kit Carlo Magno K Jan 18, 2022 Pixelgunlover20 said: Can I see some pics please thanks Click to expand... Click to collapse... Attachments 2022-01-18 3.png 565.2 KB 2022-01-18 2.png 647.2 KB 2022-01-18 1.png 721.8 KB
Kit Carlo Magno K Jan 18, 2022 If your are still interested I can sell you my account, is a 99 level with some awakening girls. B Can I see some pics please thanks
nimesh291 N Jan 17, 2022 I am ready to sell my account B Or send some pics B Ok can I see what it looks like pls pm me