So, tired of all the running around, dealing with sub-par accounts, so on and so forth.
I am paying with WU, so you know I'm legit, understanding that, I will be dealing with legit people only.
I.E. if you dont have full info/ID Scan, dont waste my time.
Secondly, looking for geared tanks/dps/ possibly a priest healer. I'm not terribly concerned about vanity/achievements, but a proto-drake is a near requirement.
I am looking for only one toon. Multiple 80's or weird alts will not have an effect on the offer I make you.
Please have a figure in mind in regards to your account, know what you want for it, and be straight forward, I am not looking to bounce around on this. I am offering straight up cash for a great account, please be straightforward with me.
My AIM is catch heller, if I'm not on AIM get at me on the cell 360-509-5729.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys, and have a great weekend.
I am paying with WU, so you know I'm legit, understanding that, I will be dealing with legit people only.
I.E. if you dont have full info/ID Scan, dont waste my time.
Secondly, looking for geared tanks/dps/ possibly a priest healer. I'm not terribly concerned about vanity/achievements, but a proto-drake is a near requirement.
I am looking for only one toon. Multiple 80's or weird alts will not have an effect on the offer I make you.
Please have a figure in mind in regards to your account, know what you want for it, and be straight forward, I am not looking to bounce around on this. I am offering straight up cash for a great account, please be straightforward with me.
My AIM is catch heller, if I'm not on AIM get at me on the cell 360-509-5729.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys, and have a great weekend.
