Buying A Few VR Accounts NA and EU

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(67 reviews)

xen168

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 67

(100%) (67 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 12, 2012
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm looking to buy a couple VR accounts. EU or NA, doesn't matter. I prefer the accounts to be under VR5 to keep things cheap. Gear does not matter!

Couple prerequisites:

-Must have one toon at least Veteran Rank 1
-Must have completed main story quest (killed molag bal)
-Must never have been suspended/banned
-Must be Original Owner



If you are interested in selling me an account, Please Copy Paste this short series of questions below, Fill it in and answer them via PM.:

What level is your character:
What Faction is your character:
Are you on EU or NA:
How much game time is left:
How much gold do you have, if any:
Have you completed the main story Y/N:
Are you original owner of the account Y/N:
Please list your level in woodworking, clothing, and blacksmithing if you can remember them.

Once you fill it out and PM it to me, I will get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Closing this thread for now. I will reopen a new one when I need more accounts.
 
Please PM me instead of posting the info here, good chance I won't see it.
 
What level is your character: v12
What Faction is your character: Aldmeri Dominion Wood elf
Are you on EU or NA:EA
How much game time is left: none
How much gold do you have, if any: 10 gold
Have you completed the main story Y/N:yes
Are you original owner of the account Y/N:yes
Please list your level in woodworking, clothing, and blacksmithing if you can remember them. All professions maxed except Enchantment

Skype :Exforce53
 
What you pay for a lvl 40 Night Blade on NA server /w loaded bank and 6 banking toons and some crafting? He's a VAMPIRE and in high tier gear!!!
 
epicnpc.com/threads/655351-Elder%20Scrolls%20Online%20Digital%20Imperial%20Edition%20Veteran%2012/%20EU%20100%20Euro

EU/ Vet12 Account
 
PM inc. need to sale fast!

- - - Updated - - -

Pm sent, and I am online on all facets I told you about.
 
My roster is getting close to full on accounts, but still looking to buy more for now.
 
Reply to my message, I sent you an offer for a cheap account.
 
Depends totally on your answers to the questions I asked everyone to fill out. I've paid any where from 30-300 dollars.
 
Still buying, I need NA accounts still. I may still buy a few more EU, but won't offer much for them.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top