Buying *** Buyer review.

Not Recently Bumped

trorisson

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Nov 11, 2015
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi Guys,I boughtm my WOW account in ******* from seller Asunti for me delivery was in like less then 10 minutes only thing was I was waiting to verify my payment method which was about 30minutes. After that I bought GOLD too and everything goes smoothly, sellers have tons gold in stock in best prices i've seen.I'm really happy now with my Pala which I dont have to gear up and get achi from begening:DReally check that website, there are a lot of sellers all of them you can check with rating and seller status.Its a possitive feedback, i'm very satisfated with service and customer support.Julian
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Banned - proxy/VPN not allowed
Hi Guys,I boughtm my WOW account in ******* from seller Asunti for me delivery was in like less then 10 minutes only thing was I was waiting to verify my payment method which was about 30minutes. After that I bought GOLD too and everything goes smoothly, sellers have tons gold in stock in best prices i've seen.I'm really happy now with my Pala which I dont have to gear up and get achi from begening:DReally check that website, there are a lot of sellers all of them you can check with rating and seller status.Its a possitive feedback, i'm very satisfated with service and customer support.Julian

How to create a fake review 101

- Register to the website of your choosing using a VPN and on your 1st post
- Create an unbelievably good post about your company that doesn't sound realistic
 
I dont know why you have to be mean, I wanted to share how to buy a nice account. I'm very satisfated with my Pala. -Yes I received message to share my experience with others.-Yes I deceided to place possitive feedback.
 
I dont know why you have to be mean, I wanted to share how to buy a nice account. I'm very satisfated with my Pala. -Yes I received message to share my experience with others.-Yes I deceided to place possitive feedback.

Thanks a lot for the kind word trorisson :)

wоwsupply;4641425 said:
Im working 5 years with *** as buyer and as seller. Proof : http://i.imgur.com/QdFiPRJ.png
They are always open to any suggestions, and they allway trying to help if something goes wrong

Thanks for the very kind's reply wоwsupply :)
 
I joined ******* as a seller a year ago and I can say that it was really good year. These guys offer extremely convenient way to find a buyer for my game currency as well as they protect buyers from fraud activities from seller side.
http://i.imgur.com/EhfCcUE.png

Good job ***!

Thanks a lot for the kind words Starcrafter! :)


Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I joined ******* as a seller a year ago and I can say that it was really good year. These guys offer extremely convenient way to find a buyer for my game currency as well as they protect buyers from fraud activities from seller side.
http://i.imgur.com/EhfCcUE.png

Good job ***!

Thanks a lot for the kind words Starcrafter! :)


Thanks!
 
Still no word on allowing sellers to sell on-account services, specially for Diablo 3.

I am fairly disappointed since you mentioned you are already looking into allowing that a few months ago, yet no update on that.
 
Still no word on allowing sellers to sell on-account services, specially for Diablo 3.

I am fairly disappointed since you mentioned you are already looking into allowing that a few months ago, yet no update on that.

I did reply you a month+ ago :) But it is on another website (which i won't mention the name here since the site is similar to this one).

The site's URL starts with "O", please check it out there ;) Let me know if need more info / help ;)

P/S I informed you by leaving messages to you via Skype too (is your Skype starts with ★ D3Pleveling ★?)

Thanks for the support!

My reply :

"Hey man, probably i have forgotten to inform you, but you are actually allowed to do account-shared services. Let me know if you have any question regarding this
smile.png
"
 
Last edited:
I've been selling on *** for a couple years now and I'm very happy with the service they provide, very secure and you don't have to worry about any payment issues, they always deliver 100% on time without fail.
Also bought quite a few times for great prices, because it's a market place - you get some great deals at the lowest possible price!


Would definitely recommend this site :)
 
большое спасибо) за возможность покупать и продавать игровую валюту, по самым выгодным ценам)) я работаю с ***. в течение 2-х лет! и им очень благодарен !!!!:)
 
I working on *** and is good site.

tax is low and design and system for put offers is good and easy

only problem they have system payment a bit long. for take payment sometimes you need wait 5 or more days. 2 days for wait buyer+1 day for generate balance+2 or 3 days for withdraw money depend from what day you ask withdraw.

and on accounts offer there is ensurance 7 days min. It is mandatory from their system. so for withdraw money when sell accounts need 7 days insurance plus 4/6 days or more for receive payment. total 12/14 days.

Thanks
 
Back
Top