• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Buy a DB Legends Account linked to Google. Is this method safe?

Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
I want to buy a DB Legends account linked to google. But to prevent it from being stolen, I decide to link it to a Bandai Namco account and delete the Google account. Is it possible that they can recover it this way?

Thanks and regards!

Report ip hash: bd84b9d0dce3c0ff4151ed

Eversoul

EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Banned - TG 98408 dispute
I want to buy a DB Legends account linked to google. But to prevent it from being stolen, I decide to link it to a Bandai Namco account and delete the Google account. Is it possible that they can recover it this way?

Thanks and regards!
it's possible on some game, no idea on this DB Legends, but most of game either it mobile or PC games can recover it

Original owner can contact support and claimed they got hacked, they only need provides the information about the account

example of information that can verify he is the original owner :
- old google that linked
- proof of top-up or purchase on the account with the receipt from playstore or appstore
- IP / country that used to login or play the game
- date of birth of account or any other information that used when create the game account

Report ip hash: 2b839223cb43ca2c07edc2

Kawaragi

Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer-kawaragi.2640014/

Thanks and regards!

the db legends removing account using bandai method is not permanent,even though its written as unbinded,u still can login through google,so better secure with the google play also

Report ip hash: 46e34512a9e7196681e178

Kawaragi

Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer-kawaragi.2640014/
the db legends removing account using bandai method is not permanent,even though its written as unbinded,u still can login through google,so better secure with the google play also
based on my experience,some people trying unbind it,and success already,but if someone have access into the google account,they still can login into it if the cooldown was already refreshed

Report ip hash: 46e34512a9e7196681e178