M MisterWonderful 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 13, 2012 #1 How often am I allowed to bump my threads? I couldn't find the forum rules.
BANNED Naota 21 1 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 13, 2012 #2 Banned - scammer - 3 scam threads - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/550290-naota-kame-took-money-namechange-vanished.html MisterWonderful said: How often am I allowed to bump my threads? I couldn't find the forum rules. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Every 8 hours.
Banned - scammer - 3 scam threads - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/550290-naota-kame-took-money-namechange-vanished.html MisterWonderful said: How often am I allowed to bump my threads? I couldn't find the forum rules. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Every 8 hours.
Bunny 42 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Singapore Multiple Accounts 4 Dec 13, 2012 #3 Kamehameha said: Every 8 hours. Click to expand... Click to collapse... That's incorrect. Bumps must be limited to once every six (6) hours. Click to expand... Click to collapse... You may find the rules here : Announcements - EpicNPC News/Announcement
Kamehameha said: Every 8 hours. Click to expand... Click to collapse... That's incorrect. Bumps must be limited to once every six (6) hours. Click to expand... Click to collapse... You may find the rules here : Announcements - EpicNPC News/Announcement
M MisterWonderful 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 13, 2012 #4 Thank you