Bump notification added

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
Thread creators will now see a "Bump" notification at the top of their threads letting them know how much time is left before they can bump again. As always if they try to bump before that it will just be added to the last post in the form of an edit and it will not bump the thread anyway.

I thought this would help out newer members who just aren't aware of the bump rule.
 
if possible, make the colors contrast a bit. i couldnt notice the Next Bump: thing at first

also, if you could turn it into a button and have it actually bump our thread for us (using a set phrase or w.e) that'd be cool too - don't know the limitations of these forums though
 
I think the default colors stand out great. Anyone else want more contrast?

Turning it into a bump button is a great idea, unfortunately that is not possible with this addon at this time. However perhaps that is something we can customize into it at a later time.
 
Quick Question : Now in the past I got a infraction for having more then 3 thread on the front page of WoW forums. With this new thread implementation will I be able to let say bump 3 or more threads after 6 hour time has passed on the same form to have the threads on front page.
 
Banned - scammer - 3 scam threads - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/550290-naota-kame-took-money-namechange-vanished.html
Quick Question : Now in the past I got a infraction for having more then 3 thread on the front page of WoW forums. With this new thread implementation will I be able to let say bump 3 or more threads after 6 hour time has passed on the same form to have the threads on front page.

The rules are still in place... Only 3 are allowed to be viewable on the front page of any one forum. The bump timer has no affect on that.
 
Back
Top