As far as I’m aware, you can’t have an EpicMember Upgrade when you are an EpicMember Premium holder. Once upgraded to Premium, the lower badge gets removed.
As far as I’m aware, you can’t have an EpicMember Upgrade when you are an EpicMember Premium holder. Once upgraded to Premium, the lower badge gets removed.
I'm pretty sure neither of you have the EpicNPC member upgrade as it is just a downgrade from the EpicNPC premium upgrade. Also too many badges will just make the profiles look super cluttered.
I'm pretty sure neither of you have the EpicNPC member upgrade as it is just a downgrade from the EpicNPC premium upgrade. Also too many badges will just make the profiles look super cluttered.
If you have Epic Member Premium, the normal Epic Member badge will not appear. If you see someone with it, it was done by mistake. Please report it and we'll correct it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.