EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Brawl Stars Account all heroes minus bibi unlocked

Mobile OS
Android, IOS

Nuit

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hi all lost interest in this game and no longer play it. I have all heroes except for BiBi unlocked. I have a lot of skins I’ll go ahead and update the skins I have. Almost 300$+ was spent for unlocking and skins total. Looking for at least 100-150$ but I am willing to negotiate. Would prefer someone who is interested in the game to take over. Account has negatives gems by the way so you’re taking the account as is was at 7000? Have brought it down to 5700 now I believe.

I accept PayPal or Venmo. If you’d like a middleman you will pay for any services or fees upfront.
Add me on discord for pictures keeps saying too high quality because iPhone >_> Nuit#0110

@aimhigh if this guy messages you do not deal business with him. Asks to use a another website or service and doesn’t want to stick to the middleman of this website. Got mad because I mentioned if he scammed me that I would be able to recover or ban the account. Again do not deal with this gentleman!!!

PS- I do not want to waste your time nor do I want my time wasted. My goal in selling some of my old accounts is to one day be able to sell accounts like @setsuna. If you purchase from me any positive reviews will def be appreciated!

Last edited:
ip hash: e6f9616cbc0d87e87c33e4