Brand new elder scrolls account 2 lowbie toons for WoW or sale

Not Recently Bumped

LiquidSwordz36

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 14, 2009
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Bought the game a few weeks ago, just not my kind of game, I prefer skyrim on my xbox, also the patches are too frequent right now for me to download GBs every week..just not worth it IMO.. I will provide any info necessary including CD KEYS, and I still have the reference number from when I created the account. I am willing to trade for a WoW account, WoW Gold, or just a straight up sale. I have the edition that gives you a free pet and treasure maps, I will sell the account for $30USD via paypal, must be well repped or verefied!
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top