SOLD Bounty Hunter LTI pack with Blackbeard stealth skin

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

AlfredjoeJr

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 8, 2014
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
PM serious offer. I can gift you the pack or you could take the account.
Account comes with

Orion.jpg

Untitled.jpg

orion 2.jpg

As you can see account has some items but I can just gift you it. Unless you have a good feedback, You have to pay first for the gift.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I see. You moved it to Reddit. Why did you just not PM me here (or there) with a counter-offer?
 
Is this a silent auction or does it have an unlisted minimum price?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top