Bought credits through BTC

Not Recently Bumped

DaisyShop

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 137

(100%) (131 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Jul 23, 2018
Last seen
The last credit purchase was Sept 7th. Last sticky thread purchased was Nov 5th.

If you made purchases, please provide the blockchain URLs for those payments. Are you purchasing via our website or sending payment manually directly to our bitcoin address?
 
I see the Sticky purchased for $5 on Dec 3rd, however it was an underpayment, so it failed. You should have received an email on how to claim the refund.

Normally there's an option for me to resend the "refund email" in case you didn't get it. However due to the low value of the payment and high value of bitcoin fees right now, this option is not available to me. I says to wait until the fees go down, then the option will be available again.

I don't see the credit payment at all. When was this sent, within 24 hrs?
 
I'm sorry, there's nothing in our payment logs for bitcoin that shows a payment for credits from you in the last 24 hrs. We don't get many bitcoin payments per day, only a few, so it's easy to check.

Credits are give out once per day, so if you recently completed a transaction and left a review, the free credits should be added soon.
 
The free credits are only a 1 time offer, so you wouldn't get them each time, only the first time.

what's your TP account or link to your reviews?

I'll have to contact Bitpay support, our bitcoin payment provider, to find out about that blockchain URL since it does not appear in our payment log. Once I have a reply, I'll contact you directly about it.
 
Back
Top