EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Boosting Factory® - Premium Solo & Duo Ranked Boosting | Leveling

Boosting Factory

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
4   1   0
Country
Croatia
Multiple Accounts

WHO WE ARE?

Boosting Factory is an established boosting service founded by a team with years of experience. We've been boosting in multiple games since 2015.
Our Heroes of the Storm services are available in all regions.

We are a registered business in Croatia. Over a dozen of payment methods are available on our website.

Our website is SSL secured and your data is safe with us.

SERVICES WE PROVIDE

We currently provide Storm League division boosting, placement games, NET wins, Hero Leveling and Coaching.

You can order each one of them on our Heroes of the Storm Boosting website.

PAYMENT METHODS

24/7 LIVE CHAT SUPPORT

Don't hesitate to contact us via our website's live chat support, our social media or directly here on forums.

Last edited:

sicoxs

0   0   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
I ordered a boosting from rank 36 to rank 1 about ten days ago and it was done today. It took a bit long time but since the price is great I don't mind waiting for a little bit more. Highly recommended!

Jeano777

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
1   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Reason - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1108118-Scammed-by-Jeano777
From rank 36 to rank 1? Wut? Im sorry but its like new patch with diffrent types of ranks right now so wtf u tlking about??

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Talked to cust service rep before ordering. Was promised delivery on my order for TL boosting tonight and that a booster would be available by 11:00 PM CST. After placing the order I haven't received a response and there is no one available on the live chat. Please advise