WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! My name is Fuji and I am a amateur/collegiate player in the Philippines. I am in no means the best player out there but have enough experience under my belt to comfortably coach and boost accounts. I have been playing since ranked season 3 (2016-2017) and have been actively playing until now. My main competition years were around 2021-2024. I have been through countless of meta's and even formation changes from 122 laning to 131 laning. This is my first time opening up my services to the public as I have usually only did it for friends and mutuals. Since I am fairly new, I will work on a pay what you think is worth basis, meaning you give me the job and the commission price and il see if I can accept. This will be ongoing until I hit a certain amount of customers and will introduce a stable rate afterwards so take advantage of it now! I am opening this service as I have about 6 months of free time now.
Some info about me:
- Highest rank is about 286 stars on my oldest account, about 2900 points before the star change. These milestones were hit before the star system in mythic. I consistently hit immortal every season minimum on each account I main per season.
- I can play every role confidently but jungle/roam/mid are probably my best roles. Exp is my least preferred.
- I've played collegiate esports for a top 4 univ in my country
- I have had no history of cheats, banned accounts, or injector.
- Very friendly and active communications! I will at the minimum reply or chat with you once everyday.
Boosting services: I can comfortably play within any rank from gm to immortal. But for boosting I would much rather focus on gm-mythic grinding in the early season. Immortal+ boosting I would rather do later on in the season. I can confidently play any role and can basically play any hero (except fanny and selena). I can spam a hero or a certain lane but might cost a bit extra. For boosting, please dm me with what you need and if there are any extra requirements (Specific heroes, specific lanes, etc) and with a price you think is worth. I then will verify if it is doable and will accept the job if so! If you are from the Philippines or a place where ping isnt so bad within the Ph server, we can also duo queue!
Coaching/Call services: I basically played as a player my whole stint in the game but have been coached and have played in a 5man environment for a lot of my time. I have enough experience and veteran calls under my belt to confidently coach some specifics. I am not a MPL level coach but I can definitely help you with laning tips, hero tips, macro, micro, and basically anything you might want. I suggest this service for players who are from epic-mythic glory. I can still accept mythic immortal clients but this might not be the best help for you, but we can always try! I am also open to voice call about basically anything related to ML be it esports talk, strategy talk, draft talk, live game feedback, replay feedback, even if its introducing ML to someone new. Anything works as long as its SFW and related to ML. To avail of this service, please send me a few sentences about what you might need from me along with a price and il accept it if its doable! I will focus on each need and supply a written note as well so you can have something to go back to when the call is over. I also accept just chatting if you can not call for whatever reason.
Rules and disclaimers:
For both Boosting and Coaching/Call services, If services are below expectations, refunds may be administered to a certain point if deemed fair by me. But please have your expectations ready when ordering a service. Boosting and Coaching will not make you the next Karltzy but they will definitely help improve your gameplay. Please note that mostly everything I may talk about is probably something you can learn from watching videos or from just playing the game but having someone tell you directly and hitting points personal to your gameplay can definitely help!
For boosting, I will update you daily about the performance of your account. At any point you may stop the boosting and I will completely log out of your account. Refunds will only be appointed if performance is less than expected. I will strictly only work on 1 account per boost session to make sure that quality will stand per boosted account.
Payment first basis please! Unless you are a repeating customer, I will need you to confirm payment before accepting/reserving your slot for a boosting or call session. All boosting will be done without the use of cheats, scripts, injectors, or underhanded tactics (10 man abuse lobbies). This is a very personal type of boosting and I can even update you hourly with updates.
For any other questions or inquiries, you may dm me here or on discord: fujimeow
Thank you all for reading!
Some info about me:
- Highest rank is about 286 stars on my oldest account, about 2900 points before the star change. These milestones were hit before the star system in mythic. I consistently hit immortal every season minimum on each account I main per season.
- I can play every role confidently but jungle/roam/mid are probably my best roles. Exp is my least preferred.
- I've played collegiate esports for a top 4 univ in my country
- I have had no history of cheats, banned accounts, or injector.
- Very friendly and active communications! I will at the minimum reply or chat with you once everyday.
Boosting services: I can comfortably play within any rank from gm to immortal. But for boosting I would much rather focus on gm-mythic grinding in the early season. Immortal+ boosting I would rather do later on in the season. I can confidently play any role and can basically play any hero (except fanny and selena). I can spam a hero or a certain lane but might cost a bit extra. For boosting, please dm me with what you need and if there are any extra requirements (Specific heroes, specific lanes, etc) and with a price you think is worth. I then will verify if it is doable and will accept the job if so! If you are from the Philippines or a place where ping isnt so bad within the Ph server, we can also duo queue!
Coaching/Call services: I basically played as a player my whole stint in the game but have been coached and have played in a 5man environment for a lot of my time. I have enough experience and veteran calls under my belt to confidently coach some specifics. I am not a MPL level coach but I can definitely help you with laning tips, hero tips, macro, micro, and basically anything you might want. I suggest this service for players who are from epic-mythic glory. I can still accept mythic immortal clients but this might not be the best help for you, but we can always try! I am also open to voice call about basically anything related to ML be it esports talk, strategy talk, draft talk, live game feedback, replay feedback, even if its introducing ML to someone new. Anything works as long as its SFW and related to ML. To avail of this service, please send me a few sentences about what you might need from me along with a price and il accept it if its doable! I will focus on each need and supply a written note as well so you can have something to go back to when the call is over. I also accept just chatting if you can not call for whatever reason.
Rules and disclaimers:
For both Boosting and Coaching/Call services, If services are below expectations, refunds may be administered to a certain point if deemed fair by me. But please have your expectations ready when ordering a service. Boosting and Coaching will not make you the next Karltzy but they will definitely help improve your gameplay. Please note that mostly everything I may talk about is probably something you can learn from watching videos or from just playing the game but having someone tell you directly and hitting points personal to your gameplay can definitely help!
For boosting, I will update you daily about the performance of your account. At any point you may stop the boosting and I will completely log out of your account. Refunds will only be appointed if performance is less than expected. I will strictly only work on 1 account per boost session to make sure that quality will stand per boosted account.
Payment first basis please! Unless you are a repeating customer, I will need you to confirm payment before accepting/reserving your slot for a boosting or call session. All boosting will be done without the use of cheats, scripts, injectors, or underhanded tactics (10 man abuse lobbies). This is a very personal type of boosting and I can even update you hourly with updates.
For any other questions or inquiries, you may dm me here or on discord: fujimeow
Thank you all for reading!
