BNet: Acc1: 80 Dwarf Holy Priest | Light of Dawn | T10 5/5 | Acc2: 80 Shaman Farmer

Not Recently Bumped
(23 reviews)

g0rning

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 22

(100%) (23 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Oct 5, 2010
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
BNet: Acc1: 80 Dwarf Holy Priest | Light of Dawn | T10 5/5 | Acc2: 80 Shaman Farmer

Hey guys,

So I'm quitting the game and moving on to bigger and better things.
I have 1 battle.net account linked to 2 separate WoW Accounts.

Account 1

Game Time Expire: Expires: 11/15/2010

6K GS (PvE) Dwarf Holy/Disc Priest
Light of Dawn achievement and has 12/12 25-man H LK.
450 Enchanting + 450 Tailoring
T 10/10 + A few 277 gear

This is my personal main account which I've had for five years. He is not a vanity toon and does not have any rare mounts. I played him purely for hardcore raid progression.

Here is a mywowarmory link: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Account 2

Game Time Expire: 12/15/2010

80 Elemental Shaman
450 Mining + 425 JC

This is purely a farming toon. Nothing special.

I am the original owner of Account 1 and can provide account information (username, password, secret question and answer, etc), photo ID, pictures of the hardcopy CD-Keys and anything else which is requested. Account 2 was a rare un-merged account which I bought off a professional seller.

Both accounts have NEVER been banned or suspended.
Both accounts have NEVER been botted or hacked on.


Please don't hesitate to ask any additional questions about the characters. (E.g. guild history, server reputation, etc)

Please post in this thread before PMing or contacting me on aim: g0rning

Asking for $100.00 US for the Battle.net account. Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you soon!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I will buy this if you still have it when I get home around 5 pm eastern.
 
contacting with offer

---------- Post added 11-04-2010 at 05:36 AM ----------

err Cervantes2001 is my aim you werent online
 
Banned - attempt to scam - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/482705-scammer-trevorsmd-aim-name-trevorsmd-2.html
contact me
 
Back
Top