SOLD Bloodelf Male Paladin | Nightslayer | Retribution MS & Prot OS

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Region
  1. North America
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
Paladin
Original Owner
No

AriqIbrahim

Level 88

Trade Guardian Orders: 119

(100%) (124 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Apr 5, 2020
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
Blizzard's Anniversary 20th Nightslayer US PvP Server
Account's country of origin : Indonesia
Account is under Fake name


Level 70 Bloodelf Male Paladin & Level 70 Mage alt
100% Ground mount & 60% Flying mount
Account is currently out of subscription


Gearplanner :
Retribution, Protection (Offspec)
Attunements : All heroics, Karazhan, SSC & TK, Mount Hyjal, Black temple on Rage winterchill part



Reputations ;
The sha'tar - Exalted
Lower City - Exalted
Thrallmar - Exalted
Cenarion Expedition - Exalted
Keepers of time - Revered
Violet eye - Exalted
The Consortium - Revered



Professions ;
Leatherworking 375/375
Jewelcrafting 375/375[I][I][B][I][B][I][B][I]
Firstaid [I][B][I][B][I][B][I]375/375
[/I][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I]



Price : $369 or Best Offer[/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I]
Payment option : Paypal Family and Friends (Repped buyer), Wise (Formerly TransferWise) & Crypto Currency (USDT Preferred)

WhatsApp Image 2026-08-03 at 07.51.53 (3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2026-08-03 at 07.51.53.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2026-08-03 at 07.51.53 (1).jpeg
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top