Blizzard's new game is a card game Hearthstone...lame

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
Blizzard has been hyping up some big reveal at PAX East and it turns out the game is a card game similar to Magic the Gathering called Hearthstone. If you're on the Twitch live stream, Blizzard is just getting ripped apart from viewers responses. Pax East 2013

The event is still going on, so maybe they'll still say something about Project Titan, but it's not looking good right now.
 
I think Hearthstone is going to be awesome. I loved MTG when I was younger and with WoW being so stale after playing for so long it will be refreshing to get a MTG and Warcraft type fix in 1 sitting! My bets on their next gen mmo is going to be announced at Blizzcon. Let's hope before then though.
 
Personally im really exited about Hearthstone and Hex, been a sucker for TCG's ever since the younger days and will definitely invest a whole lot of hours of game play in both these titles.
 
I never really got into card games. I played magic for a bit when I was younger, but now don't have a clue as to how you play. The fact that this will be free and on the iPad will make me try it.
 
Niche market game, definitely not for the masses which is surprising for blizzard. Maybe they were hoping that putting their name on it would expand this niche market.

Personally having played MTG it got boring and did not hold my interest.
 
My brother likes to play MTG with me and to be honest, I don't really play without him, but it still got me to notice Hearthstone and me and friends (WoW players) are looking forward to Hearthstone and I hope it's gonna be awesome ... Maybe it's going to suck big time, but it'll be a nice addition to Blizzard games ... Playing it during queue and respawn could be a great option :)
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
I haven't tried it and i don't ever think that i will after watching Heartstone on Youtube.
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Just won a beta code from a contest on another site so i will give this game a try.
 
I too was expecting Titan or something of the like. It's been forever since a game has really blown me away like WoW did in it's early days, or the thrill of playing Diablo 2. I've heard great things about hearthstone though.

Hopefully we'll get something else great too soon.
 
Now that the game has finally been released on iPad I must say that I feel that this is what it was originally meant for, I get bored out of my mind if I play too much hearthstone on my pc.

With the iPad now, that's a whole nother thing.
 
Back
Top