EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling BlackDesertOnline-EU account original owner-warrior 61-120euro-geared

Class
Warrior
Region
EU

Quitterzz

0   0   0
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Hi, as title i want to sell my eu account with 61 warrior + other alts.
-Full tri boss gear (giath,bheg,red nose and muskans)

-Dande Tet (with low caphras lvl), kzarka and nouver tri
-Tier 8 horse with 1 skill left for courser and lvl 26
-3 skill fairy with lvl 2 auto-hppotion, 2 pets
-Full tri jewels, tri ogre ring, tri crescent, capotia, tri narc, tri witch, tri basilik belt
-lvl 34 breath , its an old account, bought on preorder when game launched.
-A shitload of other stuff, scroll, shakatu seal ecc ecc bla bla 300+ energy 300+ contribution points

120 euro for all,. tax and site % excluded
It's worth even if u dont play the game, just for sell everything and resell silvers.

Last edited:
ip hash: 536285b80a60920a419ed6

Quitterzz

0   0   0
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Well, this is not lineage 2, where if u buy account at high lvl, means u cant use your character because u've no knowledge and all ppl laugh about the idiot with money and no brain.
This game have extremely easy combo....so i really dont understand but i appreciate suggestion :D

ip hash: 536285b80a60920a419ed6

Cafardino

2   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
Ppl can just report you since ur on a selling game platform ? Its called selling safely instead of exposing the acc ur selling , thats ppl get name change right after they bought account

ip hash: 3d36fc7fbb8b5996e48b71

aeiouxz

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
3   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Hi, as title i want to sell my eu account with 61 warrior + other alts.
-Full tri boss gear (giath,bheg,red nose and muskans)

-Dande Tet (with low caphras lvl), kzarka and nouver tri
-Tier 8 horse with 1 skill left for courser and lvl 26
-3 skill fairy with lvl 2 auto-hppotion, 2 pets
-Full tri jewels, tri ogre ring, tri crescent, capotia, tri narc, tri witch, tri basilik belt
-lvl 34 breath , its an old account, bought on preorder when game launched.
-A shitload of other stuff, scroll, shakatu seal ecc ecc bla bla 300+ energy 300+ contribution points

120 euro for all,. tax and site % excluded
It's worth even if u dont play the game, just for sell everything and resell silvers.
No screenshots?

ip hash: 462f32a696cec88d0dc09a
0   0   0
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Did you read previous post? There was screenshot, ppl suggested me to remove nickname, i failed on edit them and now u see the result :D
I dont have BDO client installed anymore, if you are interested send a request and middleman will provide you all the screenshot you need.
Nothing personal but after 10/11 chat with ppl that send purchase request and then disappear, i'm not going to download again 32 gb of client for nothing.

ip hash: 8d08777bbac99548d07696

aeiouxz

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
3   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Did you read previous post? There was screenshot, ppl suggested me to remove nickname, i failed on edit them and now u see the result :D
I dont have BDO client installed anymore, if you are interested send a request and middleman will provide you all the screenshot you need.
Nothing personal but after 10/11 chat with ppl that send purchase request and then disappear, i'm not going to download again 32 gb of client for nothing.
Good luck selling if you can't reopen the game and hide your name and make screenshots. Nobody will buy an account without screenshots.

ip hash: 462f32a696cec88d0dc09a