SOLD Black Knight Account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Select Platform
  1. PC
Filter
Account
Original Owner
No
Local Moderator
(50 reviews)

special

Level 84

Local Moderator

Trade Guardian Orders: 55

(100%) (50 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Nov 28, 2020
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey I texted u on discord I'm able to buy the account but I'm wondering if I can buy it for 80$ on PayPal
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey I texted u on discord to buy the fortnite account
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
How much u selling this account for and is it full email access I als9 added u on discord my discord name is ashton#1744
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top