- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I maintain this account because I enjoy the game. I save all gems to toss at black kitasan banner. I do not need this account anymore
Black Kitasan 2LB + SC + FM + Vodka + Random SSRs
Level 27 account
Price : $15
Payment : Paypal F&F only
Tutorial only
Login Trainer ID & Password
Contact via EpicNPC
(Preferred method)
or
Contact via Discord :
(Not Always online, please be patient)
Discord :
- MrSpence
UID : 188914441994240000
- Saiku
UID : 1184877358579191969
Black Kitasan 2LB + SC + FM + Vodka + Random SSRs
Level 27 account
Price : $15
Payment : Paypal F&F only
Tutorial only
Login Trainer ID & Password
Contact via EpicNPC
(Preferred method)
or
Contact via Discord :
(Not Always online, please be patient)
Discord :
- MrSpence
UID : 188914441994240000
- Saiku
UID : 1184877358579191969
Payment options:
- Paypal
