Black Desert worth investing some time in?

Not Recently Bumped

SlothTheHobo

Level 27

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 5, 2017
Last seen
Well to be honest I can't give any specific numbers on the player base but as someone who has been playing before and after it was added to Steam, the game seems to only be increasing in population and constant player base being online. Maybe total I have out 100 hours of gameplay and I would say if MMOs are your thing then it is a good one to try. What made me enjoy it over other ones is the fighting mechanics were super entertaining on majority of the characters.
 
Well to be honest I can't give any specific numbers on the player base but as someone who has been playing before and after it was added to Steam, the game seems to only be increasing in population and constant player base being online. Maybe total I have out 100 hours of gameplay and I would say if MMOs are your thing then it is a good one to try. What made me enjoy it over other ones is the fighting mechanics were super entertaining on majority of the characters.

See, I like the fighting mechanics... It's why I play Tera. Maybe i'll give BDO a shot...
 
Back
Top