EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

SOLD Black desert account with email 235/238/289 AP/DP witch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class
Multi-Characters
Region
EU
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Hi, I'm looking for offerts, selling my bdo account, comes with the email!
First main was warrior lvl 61, after mystic 60, and now witch lvl 59! You have 11 character all of them 56+!

My gear is : Full boss gear : TRI Dim tree, TRI Urugon, TRI Bhegs, TET Heve Helmet
TET Kzarka/Dande/Kutum
TRI Witch earrings x2 , TRI Crescent Ring and Capotia Ring, Basilisk Belt TRI, TRI Ogre

I just made a t8 corsair : 159,4 speed with green horseshoes +10 you can get way more with the blue ones!
I got the tent, all my 5 pets are :T3 Kuku, T3 Cat,T3 another different cat,T3 penguin, t3 dog (I don't know dog/cats names so .. sorry :)) )
Got epheria boat with some blue gear : cannons with ap +6 and another 2 pieces , only one you need to get it full blue gear! Some fishing rods +7/+6
You have aswell t4 fairy! 3 Outfits on witch, one on sorceress (camo) and you still have value pack for 33 days and 2 kama bless 7 days and another one is just on (6 days left)!
For offerts please write here or write me on discord: Nicu#6371

ip hash: 8b3bcdfdc54863f1094d8a
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
No thanks mate! :) It's a little bit too low for that time spent and gear,tent,t8 corsair,epheria, and many other things on it! :) Thanks anyway :D

ip hash: 531f1bf102364dfa10ffd8
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
And please keep trash offerts like 100-150... don't want to hear about such kind of offerts anymore :D For that gear, t8 coursair, epheria aswell , tent, outfits, t3 pets, takes a lot of time and money to do that. So i'm pretty sure this account deservers right money. If you don't like it that's it, find another one ^^

1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Thanks,it's 200 euro , I already changed the email when I posted the account so you'll get the new email with acces on it...you can change the password and to put your phone there so it's fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.