Bitcoin escrow system.

Not Recently Bumped

spartanservice

Level 88

Trade Guardian Orders: 139

(100%) (127 reviews)
Country
India
Member Since
Feb 19, 2019
Last seen
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
0
Today i first time use bitcoin escrow system for $260.
I try to take money on my btc wallet but i was not deposited and same wallet address i use to another deal. ( because i cant create another for deal)
But balance debited from my balance.
what will happen with my money?
please help me
Thank you
 
I try to take money on my btc wallet but i was not deposited and same wallet address i use to another deal. ( because i cant create another for deal)
I'm sorry, I do not understand this.

You cashout request was completed this morning, about 3 hours ago, and was sent to the bitcoin address you entered. You can see here it was already completed.
https://insight.bitpay.com/tx/bbe19bfc6771414fcd8c081d95a5eb6e0b2b6b45774e6b2b05668f8832a9dd20

If the bitcoin address you entered is not yours, then I don't understand why you used it. Bitcoin payments can't be recovered so if that is not your address, the payment is lost. I'm sorry.
 
Back
Top