EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Binance account | Over 1200 referrals | 3+ BTC earned | 1 BTC asking price

Accountwarehouse.com

Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
127   1   1
Country
US/Canada
Selling a level 1 Binance account with over 1200 referrals. Account was created by myself, the owner of Accountwarehouse. It is a level 1 account with no KYC meaning you could send in your documents to take full control of the account. The account has earned well over 3 BTC in 15 months but being a US resident, I have no desire to hold on to this.

I am looking to sell the account for 1 BTC. I will change the account to your email upon full confirmation of the transaction.

Screenshot of the referral page:

PM me for details.

ip hash: ae90100e8c30d166fe282a

Accountwarehouse.com

Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Professional Seller
127   1   1
Country
US/Canada
I have received several questions regarding the purpose of this account. This account will continue to collect referral payouts as long as Binance runs its referral program. It averages about $20/day but during high volume days it can make upwards of $100 a day. Disbursement logs can be provided upon request to serious buyers.

ip hash: ae90100e8c30d166fe282a

Quick Garde

Quick G™
Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
77   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
I have received several questions regarding the purpose of this account. This account will continue to collect referral payouts as long as Binance runs its referral program. It averages about $20/day but during high volume days it can make upwards of $100 a day. Disbursement logs can be provided upon request to serious buyers.
Its quite risky, and 1btc price fluctuates everyday.

ip hash: 6666b30faa38b54b92af70