Beware of the veteran Booster website. It is a scam.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptducanh0511

Level 27

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Sep 17, 2013
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Here is my story:
I ordered from www.veteranboosters.com. My account has been in their system for a month (since Oct 15)
The first booster told me that he started my order after 4 days of my purchase. He played 3 games then stop for 1 week.
I asked the support about that. He told me that he would remove the booster.
The new booster started playing my account Nov 2. He played 10 games with the win rate of 40% then stopped again.
I asked the support, he told that he would remove the booster again.

All the time, the only solution that they offer is "remove the booster" and explain to me that the boosters are busy.
My order still has not finished now. I am so disappointed with the way that website works. The support ignores my message and does not answer back for 10 days.

Please do not order from that website anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top