WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
this person scammed me when I was trying to sell gold. he has his own server full of ''support staff'' and ''reviews'' and had a whole system for creating tickets for when you wanna sell/buy
once I sent my gold, he asked for a screenshot and another screenshot of my mail removed so I cannot recall the gold/gems
I did this and sent all the screenshots and gave him my PayPal details for payment
then he asked me ''where did you find my discord btw?''
after I answered him, he kicked me out of the server + blocked my discord, completely scammed me
can provide screenshots of me sending gold + gems to his account
discord name: yukon.mmo
link: https://[Social group links not allowed]/lost-ark-market-buy-sell-gold-gems-718221615145681070
once I sent my gold, he asked for a screenshot and another screenshot of my mail removed so I cannot recall the gold/gems
I did this and sent all the screenshots and gave him my PayPal details for payment
then he asked me ''where did you find my discord btw?''
after I answered him, he kicked me out of the server + blocked my discord, completely scammed me
can provide screenshots of me sending gold + gems to his account
discord name: yukon.mmo
link: https://[Social group links not allowed]/lost-ark-market-buy-sell-gold-gems-718221615145681070
