BEWARE: ImFlo Discord ID: (754987975355531305)

Not Recently Bumped
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

bubbylife

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 11, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/tomie-or-monokuma-account-na-eu-ios.1866070/ (This thread is for buying, so the seller contacted my friend through this)
The approximate value of the property: $300.00 USD (screenshot)
Was Trade Guardian used? No, she never bought the account.
Date: 2/13/21
Method of Contact Used: Discord
Their Discord ID: Floxie!#8329 (754987975355531305)
My Discord ID: bubby#9939

The dispute is that I made a thread asking for an Identity V account for my friend (breanna#8427) and they ended up responding. They provided their epicnpc account (screenshot) and Breanna contacted them (screenshot). They asked for $300 worth of google play cards (screenshot) in exchange for the account, so Breanna wanted me to try and convince them to use Paypal instead because most scammers use gift cards. So, she made a gc with all of us in it and they claimed that they didn't have a PayPal and that this was the only way. I thought this was suspicious and then I saw that there was already a thread reporting her discord account already (https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer-identityv.1825303/). It has the exact same profile picture and name as well. In the screenshots below I have provided proof of them admitting to the thread that I just linked.
image0.jpg
image0.png
image0.jpg
image1.jpg
image0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top