UPDATE: Arenaedge.com is not Arenaboost.com....Arenaboost.com apparently copied their site according to them. I am not sure how that is even legal, but I am not 100% sure that they are the same company.
However wowpvpcarry.com IS owned by the same people that owns arenacarry.com
Arenacarry.com switched to wowpvpcarry.com and now apparently arenaboost.com switched to arenaedge.com...
Do not let these sites scam you just because they switched their website. I was scammed by both of these sites....so please BEWARE!!! They have no care in the world about taking your money and walking away.
However wowpvpcarry.com IS owned by the same people that owns arenacarry.com
Arenacarry.com switched to wowpvpcarry.com and now apparently arenaboost.com switched to arenaedge.com...
Do not let these sites scam you just because they switched their website. I was scammed by both of these sites....so please BEWARE!!! They have no care in the world about taking your money and walking away.
Last edited:
