Hello,
I would sell My Elite Dangerous Beta + all future DLC account (equal to Premium Beta)
It comes with decent ranks on trading and combat, Broker and Competent but Mostly aimless on explorer
It holds near 220M in asset and cash: a fully A-Grade pyton fitted for combat and 43M in cash.
the Python is the best fighter if fitted to do that job, even than specialized ships like Fer-de-Lance, but still a great ship for trading or exploring.
Price is 250$, I can accept star citizen items (i.e. ships) as a part of the payment. Price is not firm.
Corigan
I would sell My Elite Dangerous Beta + all future DLC account (equal to Premium Beta)
It comes with decent ranks on trading and combat, Broker and Competent but Mostly aimless on explorer
It holds near 220M in asset and cash: a fully A-Grade pyton fitted for combat and 43M in cash.
the Python is the best fighter if fitted to do that job, even than specialized ships like Fer-de-Lance, but still a great ship for trading or exploring.
Price is 250$, I can accept star citizen items (i.e. ships) as a part of the payment. Price is not firm.
Corigan
