Best wat to buy WOW account

Not Recently Bumped

matack1

Level 41

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 12, 2013
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello all,

What is best or safest way I should say to buy WOW account. What exactly do I need to secure account?

Thinking to buy a toon that is transferred off another account?

Thanks
 
I would look at some of most reputable sellers in that market. Even if you buy a cheaper account first, you will know exactly what a "secure" account looks like. A lot of guys have high rep in the WoW selling realm. Find the one with the most badges and good feedback.
 
I would look at some of most reputable sellers in that market. Even if you buy a cheaper account first, you will know exactly what a "secure" account looks like. A lot of guys have high rep in the WoW selling realm. Find the one with the most badges and good feedback.

agreed on this. battle.net accounts can be recovered easily, so take the proper precautions
 
Back
Top