- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
it is a 2 letter twitch **
i will only show you it if you show me proof of 500$ funds or more
bin:800
c/o: none
never streamed on and comes with og email
Disclaimer:
Once the account leaves my hands, I am no longer responsible for anything that happens after the deal is complete. I've owned it for a long time with no issues.
You understand purchasing a twitch is against their TOS and could possibly be banned.
I would like BTC only for this!
Thank you.
i will only show you it if you show me proof of 500$ funds or more
bin:800
c/o: none
never streamed on and comes with og email
Disclaimer:
Once the account leaves my hands, I am no longer responsible for anything that happens after the deal is complete. I've owned it for a long time with no issues.
You understand purchasing a twitch is against their TOS and could possibly be banned.
I would like BTC only for this!
Thank you.
Last edited:
