*BEST POSSIBLE* Tank | No Spending Limit! | Details Inside!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!


Just like the post states, I am looking for the BEST tank available.

PLEASE NOTE: UNLESS YOU ARE HIGHLY REPPED AND HAVE A LONG STANDING HISTORY ON MD, YOU MUST BE THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT AND SUPPLY A COPY OF YOUR ID. THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE!

Necessary Criteria:

- Gearscore of 5900+ or WH Score of 3100+ in tank gear.
- 310% Proto or another 310% mount of some type (Mim's Heads, Ashes, Glad Drake/Wyrm).
- Maxxed professions for profession benefits (prefer BS + JC)

Helpful Criteria:

- Server 1st Achievements
- 10/25 Kingslayer
- Multiple 310% Protos
- PvP Gear (At least full relentless + T2 weapon)
- Gladiator in S5, S6, or S7.
- Large Gold Pool

As the title states, I have no spending limit. I can very easily drop $1000-1500 if I want to on the perfect account!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/395677-scammer-chip2882-aim-chip2882-4.html
but your bad at tanking!

:P
 
Nice to see you have survived the transition. Bump for one of the best buyer/trader/sellers on MMOBay (Formerly MD)
 
S
Agreed!

Help this guy find a tank, NAO!
Back
Top